Today I got to go to the girl's classroom for "muffins for mom". The mom's were treated to muffins in celebration of Mother's Day this weekend. It was so fun to see the girls in their classroom and interacting with all of their friends. I put two pictures on this post of their best friends at school...Emmy and Noah! Their other best friend Grace was at the beach today. I love seeing the girls make such sweet friendships!! Our time started today with the children coming out in the hall to get the mothers....Claire led me back in by the hand and showed me which seat to sit down in. Then they brought napkins and juice to all the moms while the teachers passed out sweet breakfast treats. The kids did the Pledge of Allegiance and sang two songs for us. They also gave us sweet presents that they had made. Claire and Ava painted two flower pots for me and the teachers planted a vinca in each one. It also had a Popsicle stick in it with a picture of them on it. I will always keep that for sure! Another fun treat was the artwork in the hallway leading into their classroom. It was lined with life size paintings of all the children! Claire had colored her hair orange and she had a bright red tongue sticking out of her mouth. Of course she had given herself a bow in her hair!! Ava had purple hair and I am not sure why, but had given herself glasses! It was so fun to spend time at the girl's school, I can't believe their first year of preschool is almost over. I feel like I just blogged about their first day of school!
Wednesday, May 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment