Saturday, April 25, 2009

showering court







This morning we had a beautiful baby shower for Courtney and her sweet baby Hannah that she is expecting in just a few weeks! It was a great time of fellowship and we all loved seeing all the cute girly things that Court received. It was also so fun to see so many of my girlfriends and catch up on what is going on in their lives. I got to sit with my sweet friends Anna and Cheri. I always have fun with those two and for some reason Cheri and I always laugh so hard when we are around each other. She took a great picture of us with her own two hands...that is talent! We love you Courtney and can't wait to meet sweet little Hannah!

2 comments:

Courtney said...

Awww... thanks Jen! It was such a great shower. I'm so blessed!

Windot said...

You took some great pictures!!! Thanks for the comment on my blog, you spur me on in my blogging ;)