I am officially back in the blog world. I think this is the longest I have gone without blogging! Our computer died and we have been without one for about two weeks! It is really crazy not to have a computer...for blogging, email and just my daily checks of the weather from Greg Fishel! This past weekend Jay got us a new laptop. We have always had a desktop, so I am still getting used to the laptop, but I like it, however I am constantly push Caps Lock by mistake! Guess what Jay also bought all on his own....a pink mouse! He loves having a household of girls! We were all very excited by it, which he knew we would be. This is a great day to be blogging, because it is a relaxing snow day! I love days like this!!! Jay went in this morning to work for a few hours, but has been home playing with us since before lunch. We went out twice with our sweet neighbors the Buffalo's! Claire and Ava love Mary Carson so much and love playing with her brother Marshall too! They had so much fun sledding fast down the hills and throwing snowballs at each other! We also made snow cream today, it was very yummy! Claire's favorite thing to do in the snow is to eat it...this was also my favorite thing to do as a child! I hardly ever looked at her today when she wasn't eating it. One thing I loved doing today was looking out into our backyard and seeing all the trees covered in snow, especially our holly tree which was gorgeous with snow and red berries on it! It was a beautiful gift straight from the Lord's hand!
Tuesday, January 20, 2009
snowy day
I am officially back in the blog world. I think this is the longest I have gone without blogging! Our computer died and we have been without one for about two weeks! It is really crazy not to have a computer...for blogging, email and just my daily checks of the weather from Greg Fishel! This past weekend Jay got us a new laptop. We have always had a desktop, so I am still getting used to the laptop, but I like it, however I am constantly push Caps Lock by mistake! Guess what Jay also bought all on his own....a pink mouse! He loves having a household of girls! We were all very excited by it, which he knew we would be. This is a great day to be blogging, because it is a relaxing snow day! I love days like this!!! Jay went in this morning to work for a few hours, but has been home playing with us since before lunch. We went out twice with our sweet neighbors the Buffalo's! Claire and Ava love Mary Carson so much and love playing with her brother Marshall too! They had so much fun sledding fast down the hills and throwing snowballs at each other! We also made snow cream today, it was very yummy! Claire's favorite thing to do in the snow is to eat it...this was also my favorite thing to do as a child! I hardly ever looked at her today when she wasn't eating it. One thing I loved doing today was looking out into our backyard and seeing all the trees covered in snow, especially our holly tree which was gorgeous with snow and red berries on it! It was a beautiful gift straight from the Lord's hand!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Great pictures!! Looks like the girls had fun!
Post a Comment