Well yesterday I did something that was very devastating to me. I accidentally erased a folder of pictures from my camera card! I could not believe that it happened, but I hit the wrong button on my new camera and they were gone! I had so many cute pictures from the snow that I had not printed yet, pictures from Nate and Kate's birthday party, great ones of the girls haircut this week with their friends Emmy and Kate, and pictures from their preschool class! I did cry about it, but have realized that they are only temporal and at least we got to experience all of those fun times, even if I don't have the pictures to show for them. My sweet friend Christy let me download a few shots from the party and the haircut so here they are! Nate turned three this week and Kate turned two and they had a fun Mickey Mouse birthday party together. My girls had so much fun being with all of their friends. Stac and Christy had made adorable mouse ears for all the kids to wear and the girls even had little pink bows on the headbands! They did a great job planning such a fun party! Also this week we drove to Zebulon and got haircuts with the Flynn girls. Ava and Emmy got trims, Claire got her hair chopped again ( I love her with really short hair) and Kate got her first haircut. She was such a big girl and did great! We have definitely had a busy week, but it has been a lot of fun!
Thursday, January 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Jen, I haven't even read the rest of your post yet. Call me - I've got a picture recovery guy for you!! Don't touch your card or take any pictures on it!!!
Post a Comment