Jay is home and recovering from knee surgery that he had on Friday afternoon. It has been harder than he or I thought, but he is doing better today. It is difficult and painful for him to get up and down from the chair or sofa and he is already tired of sitting around! The doctor said the surgery went well...they repaired his acl, mcl and meniscus. The doctor even brought out pictures to share with me and my dad in the waiting room. It was all I could do to look at them, not throw up and try to understand! Jay starts physical therapy tomorrow, so keep him in your prayers and I will keep you all posted!
Sunday, December 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
We have been thinking about him and wondering how you were doing! I'm praying for a good quick recovery!!!
I have been thinking and praying for you guys!!! AM I coming over one night this week?
love you!
they'll LOVE going when they are five! they will also be tall enough to ride more rides then:). we stayed at the all star music resort and it was VERY basic. honestly it wasn't the ritz but we only slept there..we spent all day at the parks so it didn't matter to us. they had a heated pool, activities for the kids at night, etc. but like I said, we totally took advantage of being there and spent all our time at the parks:). Camera...my old one was a Nikon D40 (which is AWESOME and perfect if you are wanting to just mess around) and my new one is a Nikon D90. If you aren't used to SLR's then I would start out with the D40 (and it's MUCH cheaper) so you could get used to the settings, etc. I hope jason feels better soon!! Have a great Christmas! Oh...and if you ever want me to take pics of the girls I'd love too!
Post a Comment