Thursday, December 18, 2008

christmas concert





Yesterday the girls had their Christmas concert at school. They were very excited to sing and have both sets of grandparents there to watch them....of course Jay and I went too. It was Jay's first big outing and he did great, but was very worn out by the end of the day! The girls looked so pretty in their Christmas dresses and did such a great job singing. Their class sang four songs including my personal favorite Feliz Navidad! Their two closest friends in the class were on either side of them...Emmy (or Emily as they now call her for the first time in their lives because the teacher does) and Noah. Also in the third picture are the girls teachers...Miss Susan and Miss Jennifer. They have done such a great job teaching the girls! I honestly can not believe that half of their school year is already over...it flew by! They looked so big up there singing....they are growing up way too fast, but I am loving every minute of it!

No comments: