Saturday, September 6, 2008

baby Lee's shower

On Friday night we celebrated my friend Maggie and baby Lee who is due the first of October. Stacy, Anna and I hosted her baby shower at Anna's house and it was such a special time. Maggie looked so pretty and enjoyed some sweet fellowship with all of her girlfriends, mother in law and step mom. She also got lots of goodies for baby Lee. We can't wait to meet him! During the shower we all shared how and when we met Maggie. I enjoyed sharing about meeting her in 1993 when she visited my 10th grade sunday school class for the first time. We have been awesome friends ever since. Mags, I cherish your friendship and I know you are going to be such a great mom!! I love you!




Christy, Courtney, me, Stacy, Maggie, Lynn and Anna

This group of girls means so much to me! Most of us have been friends for 10 years now! I am so thankful for my girlfriends! It is amazing to think we are now all going to be mommys!

1 comment:

Tucker Family said...

Totally LOVE Maggie! She was the best nurse ever when it came to helping me through Noah's delivery. I couldn't have done it without her!!

Please tell her I said congratulations!!! :)