Monday, May 26, 2008

beach and birthday trip


My mom and I took the girls to the beach for the second half of last week....and as always we had such a fun time. It is just so good to get away sometimes! Even though I still have the girls and responsibility(and joy) of them, it is different when we are at the beach. Beach life is just so laid back....I love it! We went not only to play but to celebrate Ellie and Baylor's birthdays. Ellie turns three tomorrow and Baylor just turned 1! They had a fun party at a park in Wilmington. The girls loved playing on the playground with their cousins! They also enjoyed eating some sweet treats with them. We also enjoyed fun times on the beach, shopping at our favorite store...Dollar General and eating out some too! Although we had such a great time we were ready to come home last night because we missed our daddy!

No comments: